World Life RP Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Theme

2 posters

Go down

Server Theme Empty Server Theme

Post by Insignia Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:46 am

Hi Guys,

I wonder if the server could have it's " theme " you know, for Example:

A Server where Street Gangs rules the streets, 4 gangs and more ( Like the Vagos, Ballas, Grove ST. and VLA ), they will have their own hood or turf, how they will deal drugs or guns to make money but they have to decide whether their gang will use drugs or guns because it would be an e-fail if they will have both money making system, also they will only have their own HQ only their HQ, the cars will be bought by themselves, if not, I mean what's the point of the real life economy plus the car dealership system so BUY YOUR OWN CARS FOR YOUR FACTION!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.Now other will be just the same but it would be more cool for the cops/FBI because they will plan some raids on some warehouses that are suspicious and blast those gangstah's away. Just watch out every night if you walk outside your house because gang members will blow your brains off and will try to rob you.

To make the drugs useful i suggest they can give maybe 20 to 50 percent of armor because when your high, you feel like your invincible or like the man of steel.

Also there must be some limitations about Gun Making, Gang Members can only make shotguns and Desert Eagles or maybe Dual Pistols( It doesn't matter Dual Pistols does little damage compare to Eagles)and also Bats, Shovels or any type of melee weapons for riots, they can't make higher-class type of weapons like Snipers, Rifles, AK's and M4's because they don't have that kind of materials and money to make some. They have to talk to the Mobster or a Crime Family which can make AK's and ither high-powered weapons to buy one.

OR

A server where the MOB rules! Crime Families rules the City, maybe there will be little gangs but majority of the Official Factions are Crime Families.
Maybe you could make your own Family name or stick with the Oldies( Families like the Cuneo, Barzini, Stracci, Tattaglia and Corleone). The Crime families can both control Drugs and Guns as they have enough money to buy warehouses to make this illegal stuff, like the Gangs they will have their own HQ, buy they will buy their OWN Cars, Crime families must have some like color-coding like for example:

Cuneo uses the color Red which will be noticed by their name color and cars and same goes to other Crime Families, Barzini uses Gray, Stracci uses Blue, Tattaglia uses Brown and Corleone uses Black.

Crime Families can make the high-powered guns but they are most likely the hottest faction for the cops because of their big warehouses, So Crime Families Must be careful about it.

I really suggest turf maps and colors in the Crime Family Compounds and Territory.

And that's all I can suggest about the server theme.

The more unique and cool commands in the server, the more it will attract players, so Keep it up WLRP team!

Insignia
Insignia
nOOb KiLLeR
nOOb KiLLeR

Number of posts : 183
In-Game Name : Mario_Conti
Server Theme Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Server Theme Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-22

Back to top Go down

Server Theme Empty Re: Server Theme

Post by Warren Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:18 pm

About the Drugs, I think the best thing is when you use drugs your health will increase like 20% or something like that.
Warren
Warren
Experto
Experto

Number of posts : 361
In-Game Name : Warren_Orton
Server Theme Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Server Theme Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

http://profiles.friendster.com/11395313

Back to top Go down

Post by Insignia Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:54 pm

About the Drugs, I think the best thing is when you use drugs your health will increase like 20% or something like that.

Maybe not only 20%, maybe 30 to 50% health to make it very useful, comments please!
Insignia
Insignia
nOOb KiLLeR
nOOb KiLLeR

Number of posts : 183
In-Game Name : Mario_Conti
Server Theme Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Server Theme Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:04 pm

Depends on what drugs you use.