World Life RP Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bads words in OOC!

4 posters

Go down

Bads words in OOC! Empty Bads words in OOC!

Post by Tracy Mon May 11, 2009 2:10 am

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketThis was a fight betvean The level 2 admin  Soap_McGriffith and John_Alex.This fight was in OOC. John said "Bitch" and Soap said some thing more intresting.I just whanted you lead admins to chech this out ok. 
Tracy
Tracy
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 272
In-Game Name : Tracy_Johnson
Bads words in OOC! Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Bads words in OOC! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Bads words in OOC! Empty Re: Bads words in OOC!

Post by Tracy Mon May 11, 2009 2:11 am

Click on the photos to see  them better
Tracy
Tracy
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 272
In-Game Name : Tracy_Johnson
Bads words in OOC! Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Bads words in OOC! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnalex Mon May 11, 2009 3:37 am

A fight ?? lol it was only 'bitch' and bitch means female of the dog.. soap killed me and i wanted to kill him back and i was looking for him so i told him 'bitch come ill finish ur life' [just like movies] and it was a joke between me and him and he accepted it. so..tracy took alot of pictures just to make it look like its a big thing but it was just 'bitch'. So tracy next time before u do something just think about it. and tracy forgot what u said last time.. not just 'bitch' but alot more.. and instead of that u could of tell us more about OOC chat its ur job remember ?? oh ya ! dude! stop acting like ur helping.. its just little stuff why dont fix bugs instead of reporting about such a word as 'bitch' ??
here's what happend
Bads words in OOC! 78812092

and dont forget what u said

Bads words in OOC! Tracy
John_Alex
Johnalex
Johnalex
GTA SA-MP Player
GTA SA-MP Player

Number of posts : 37
In-Game Name : John_Alex
Bads words in OOC! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Bads words in OOC! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Insignia Mon May 11, 2009 6:55 pm

A'rite, guys listen, This is all an e-fail fights and stuff. Both of you were wrong and such, so I'm not taking sides, first Tracy, Tracy your a good player and an admin, But you can't just warn your fellow admin for something that is too "little", C'mon We're not 8 yrs. old kids here that says " Hey! Why you said bitch! That's a bad word! I'll tell mom about this! ". Be mature for once in your life, and try to understand things if it's a joke or not. Second, John, your also a great player, But you don't mix OOC into IC and use the name of the Agency for something that is stupid and stuff. Plus try to give a joke on someone who's in the mood to take those "jokes" you said. I'm just saying that this is just a minor misunderstanding and maybe try to fix this as soon as possible, up to the Lead Admins to decide.

|InsigniA
Insignia
Insignia
nOOb KiLLeR
nOOb KiLLeR

Number of posts : 183
In-Game Name : Mario_Conti
Bads words in OOC! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Bads words in OOC! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by XhizorZ Mon May 11, 2009 7:09 pm

Point 1. He killed you and you wanted to kill him back...

WRONG!

It states clearly in the "Server / Game Rules"

6. No revenge-killing. If
you are Shot or Killed and no medic saves you (you respawn), your
memory will be cleared and you'll forget about the killer In Character.
Attempting to kill the killer after you've been killed, is
revenge-killing.

Point 2. Its obvious that this is not a big deal... Tracy, Next time you encounter something like this, just say "Hey guys keep it down on the swearing and please dont spam the OOC channel." or something like that. The warnings were not needed, nor were the screenshots OR this thread.

Point 3. Im locking this thread.

Point 4. Grow up.

/LOCKED
XhizorZ
XhizorZ
Be Amazed by my Logic!
Teh OwneR

Number of posts : 490
In-Game Name : Victor_Gonzales
Bads words in OOC! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Bads words in OOC! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum