World Life RP Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Separate website for SAPD!

3 posters

Go down

Separate website for SAPD! Empty Separate website for SAPD!

Post by AndyF Mon May 18, 2009 11:35 am

I was thinking why don't we make a seprate website for SAPD only. It will be only for SAPD, like if you want to apply for SAPD, news about SAPD, it will be better than having it on this forum I guess. At the website there will also be member group ranks, Like Chief rank, Captain rank, etc. check out this beta website
www.worldlifesapd.ulmb.com
AndyF
AndyF

Number of posts : 223
In-Game Name : Andy_Fernandos
Separate website for SAPD! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Separate website for SAPD! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Separate website for SAPD! Empty Re: Separate website for SAPD!

Post by Insignia Mon May 18, 2009 5:18 pm

Well, I really think you don't have to post this on the suggestion section, Faction Leaders can make another site for their faction, nothing illegal to it, lol.

|InsigniA
Insignia
Insignia
nOOb KiLLeR
nOOb KiLLeR

Number of posts : 183
In-Game Name : Mario_Conti
Separate website for SAPD! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Separate website for SAPD! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by XhizorZ Tue May 19, 2009 12:05 am

Good idea, the only problem i have with that is if the information on the websites will match the information here on the forum consistently. Otherwise you could get problems like, if someone is accepted into the SAPD on the SAPD website, but not on the forum. then there could be problems.

But, while saying that, i figured a solution, to have the Faction areas of this forum, link straight to the website made by the faction leaders....

Another problem i can think of is that it can be a little confusing for players. Especially those that are new to RP. They can get frustrated with having to register on this website, then registering on another website just to join a faction etc etc.... get what i mean?

What im thinking of is to have one faction Try this theory and see if it works. My suggestion is that the Crips try it first, (mainly cos they are one of our most active factions). See how it goes for a while then report back on how well it went.

If it all works ,can be done easily and without too much trouble, then we can make a move on organising this idea. I bet you didnt think it would be so complicated to set up did you? lol but it is all worth it in the end.

What does everyone think?

Judge Victor_Gonzales
XhizorZ
XhizorZ
Be Amazed by my Logic!
Teh OwneR

Number of posts : 490
In-Game Name : Victor_Gonzales
Separate website for SAPD! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Separate website for SAPD! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyF Tue May 19, 2009 4:30 am

This all is not a problem, this forum is for the server and not for the factions, I mean just for few factions like Mafia, groups, Medic, stuff like that. But the WLPD will be for SAPD and FBI, I'm sure its not really confusing. I don't know whats so confusing about it :\
AndyF
AndyF

Back to top Go down

Post by XhizorZ Tue May 19, 2009 2:33 pm

I still think we should trial this.
XhizorZ
XhizorZ
Be Amazed by my Logic!
Teh OwneR

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyF Wed May 20, 2009 4:54 am

Lets try it for few days and lets see how it goes Smile
AndyF
AndyF

Back to top Go down

Post by XhizorZ Wed May 20, 2009 5:15 am

OK. Good idea, Smile
XhizorZ
XhizorZ
Be Amazed by my Logic!
Teh OwneR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down