World Life RP Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Bugs. [Please Read]

3 posters

Go down

Some Bugs. [Please Read] Empty Some Bugs. [Please Read]

Post by Lyrem Sun May 24, 2009 6:40 am

Just a list of bugs (least I think they are)..

• /call bug (when you do a phonecall, everyone else in the server is able to read it)

• White police car near the lift in LSPD (when you enter that particular car, you're muted)

• Female runs slower (I realise, the female is running way slower then the male)

• /cookhelp (unused command in /help)

• No driving License option in Licenses Building (command can be executed, however, option isn't shown)

• Missing Fences & Lamppost (several lampposts and fences are visable, but ain't "solid", you can just walk THROUGH them.)

• Bus Driver (when on duty, they can't get off the bus, else bus disappears, bad for RP)

• No /park for Rented cars (will they respawn if they are destoryed?)

• Random crashes, mostly when entering certain houses (is this SAMP bug, or server's?)

• Short Paycheck (one can exploit by just logging in at the last 1min of an hour to get their checks)
That should be all, will add on if I see any.

Thanks!
Lyrem
Lyrem
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 287
In-Game Name : Lyrem_Joxel
Some Bugs. [Please Read] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Some Bugs. [Please Read] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Some Bugs. [Please Read] Empty Re: Some Bugs. [Please Read]

Post by Insignia Sun May 24, 2009 9:02 am

Hai,

Some of the bugs you reported aren't really a bug, so maybe I'll try to answer them.

Female runs slower (I realise, the female is running way slower then the male)

It depends on the skin you got, if you have an old male skin, it would definitely run slower, same goes to ladies, not unless you have an athletic female skin.

/cookhelp (unused command in /help)

Dunno why Ryan didn't remove this stuff.

Missing Fences & Lamppost (several lampposts and fences are visable, but ain't "solid", you can just walk THROUGH them.)

They were made like that to maintain to beauty of the City, You don't want to see the City without Lamppost and fences, right?

No /park for Rented cars (will they respawn if they are destoryed?)

Yes, good idea on having /park on rented cars, but for now, If they're gonna be destroy they'll respawn at the place you rented them.

Random crashes, mostly when entering certain houses (is this SAMP bug, or server's?)

Yeah, sometimes SA:MP Crashes because of Bugs in Interior and etc, But for the server, it's really the server's bug, the main report that is the same about this report is When you got killed or you died, you crash.

Short Paycheck (one can exploit by just logging in at the last 1min of an hour to get their checks)

Yeah, sometimes this works but sometimes it doesn't, maybe Ryan could do some tweaks and stuff about this.

|InsigniA
Insignia
Insignia
nOOb KiLLeR
nOOb KiLLeR

Number of posts : 183
In-Game Name : Mario_Conti
Some Bugs. [Please Read] Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Some Bugs. [Please Read] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyrem Sun May 24, 2009 10:16 am

Thanks. Smile
Hope the rest of it gets fixed.
Lyrem
Lyrem
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 287
In-Game Name : Lyrem_Joxel
Some Bugs. [Please Read] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Some Bugs. [Please Read] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnalex Tue May 26, 2009 5:58 am

Nothing is left in it lmao
Except the /call bug that I discovered and it happend to me and tracy and jamario
Johnalex
Johnalex
GTA SA-MP Player
GTA SA-MP Player

Number of posts : 37
In-Game Name : John_Alex

Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down