World Life RP Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deaths

2 posters

Go down

Deaths Empty Deaths

Post by Lyrem Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:20 pm

[Racy Ohnson is Tracy_Johnson, left LSPD.]
[He is now Leader of Bloodz]
[This is the RP of it]

We sadly announce the death of 1 comrade.
He was, and still is, my beloved comrade and friend.

On 2nd July, 3:45pm, Racy_Ohnson was K.I.A; Killed in Action. Believed to be hunted down from Las Ventura to Los Santos. Repeated radio calling for backup. However, none of that message was recieved, as LS experience a heavy blackout.

He was on a duty call, to roll some thugs. He rushes to the scene, and gave chase to a black savanna. Moments later, he arrested them. Including suspect ********. However, with the help of an unknown suspect, ******** broke out of LSPD. Leaving Racy injured.

1st July 2009, Racy recieved a phone call from 1 of the suspect. Told to meet them up at LV on 2nd July.
Unknowningly, he believed the caller to be his old pal. On 2nd July, he arrives at scene, and was hunted down hunted by 3 thugs, each using an AK-47 and state of the arts killing. Leaving no evidences to who they are. Racy_Ohnson was kidnapped at 2:34pm at Dillimore Warehouse, and brutally abused, losing a finger and lots of blood and then killed and disposed.

But he did not died in vain. For he left us a valuable source, and we have evidences of who they are; a valuable photo and some encrypted message. (Police are still investigating the sources & have gathered certain witnesses)

Today, we all come together. To mourn for his death, we feel his families' lost, and it is, our lost as well.
We pledge, in honor of his graceful death, we will make this town, a safer place then before.

*Gunners Ready!*
*Loaded*
*Fire!!*

(shots)

*Reload*
*Fire!!*

(shots)

*Last Reload*
*Fire!!*

(shots)

*Salute!*
*At ease*

May you go in peace, Racy Ohnson, for your contribution to the country is not forgotten.

Signed and Written by,
SAPD Sergeant Lyrem_Joxel

Edited: For a better RolePlay

Last edited by Lyrem on Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Lyrem
Lyrem
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 287
In-Game Name : Lyrem_Joxel
Deaths Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Deaths Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Deaths Empty Re: Deaths

Post by Insignia Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:42 am

But he did not died in vain. For he left us a valuable source, and we have evidences of who they are; the hitmans!

(( If you guys want to RP this out, you wouldn't know it was some Hitmans that RP killed Tracy, it must be like " We have some pictures of this persons in a black suit, currently we're trying to investigate this matters " or " These Unknown Persons are maybe in a Mob or a Crime Family, and Racy Ohnson might have a problem with them, so they take him out for revenge, we're currently having a big investigation about this ". In real life, you don't know that we exist or not, but to tell the truth I love this shit, makes me feel to bring back hitmans in Action, if I have my time, We'll do some Events. ))

|InsigniA
Insignia
Insignia
nOOb KiLLeR
nOOb KiLLeR

Number of posts : 183
In-Game Name : Mario_Conti
Deaths Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Deaths Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyrem Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:31 am

Thanks. Will fix that part up. Smile

Edited: Hitmans removed. Have edited on that part.
Lyrem
Lyrem
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 287
In-Game Name : Lyrem_Joxel
Deaths Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Deaths Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content