World Life RP Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atlest try!!!

3 posters

Go down

Atlest try!!! Empty Atlest try!!!

Post by Tracy Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:53 pm

Wow guys! If you look at the server name it says World Life Role Play. ROLE PLAY! It's says ROLE PLAY
Not FREE ROOM! 

I cant even remember when i got my last normal RP. But ok, nothing big that ive been having like none
RP experience in this server but i really want you to TRY and RP more.

Just today i was driving my car when [Person] hit me. I tryied to RP it like an car crash but the [Person]
Stared at me and slowly went off even though he made like 2 barrelrolls. And this wasnt the first time someone
did this. And im not talking only about car crashes. after that i told the [Person] Why didnt he RP and he said
that he was testing his mod. Now this was funny because this is a Role play server, if you dont want to RP when
your alone ok. But your fucking up every ones around you because you just refuse to RP.

Maybe im making this whole thing too serius but i think this is just so fucked up

||Thanks and i hope you will get it
Tracy
Tracy
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 272
In-Game Name : Tracy_Johnson
Atlest try!!! Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Atlest try!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Atlest try!!! Empty Re: Atlest try!!!

Post by Mike_Soto Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:09 pm

Look, Tracy you have to understand, if no one does RP its because their bored and/or theres nobody in the server. I agree that we all need to RP but... control yourself man! Your posting a complain just because someone or anyone is not doing RP. I suggest you to stop and if anyone doesnt do RP just relax and insult them in a clean way (lol). Im no one to say what you have to do but... pls... pls complain if its a BIG problem ok?
Mike_Soto
Mike_Soto
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 214
In-Game Name : Roach_Sanderson
Atlest try!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Atlest try!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyrem Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:39 pm

Yea. Quit whining around everytime.
I know how it feels. But the server is rather empty, and at times people are just bored.

Even though its a RP server, sometimes we really need a time off. Take a breather, chill. Things will get better soon.
Having this thread wouldn't fix anything.
Lyrem
Lyrem
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 287
In-Game Name : Lyrem_Joxel
Atlest try!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Atlest try!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content