World Life RP Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adding a different board to General.

+2
XhizorZ
AndyF
6 posters

Go down

Adding a different board to General. Empty Adding a different board to General.

Post by AndyF Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:40 am

I have thought about this and I made a great idea, I think we should add board called "SA:MP CityHall". This Should be added in General Discussion, not child of.... in this Board you will be able to, sell, find, buy, cars business, houses, and other great stuff. If you like this idea, reply here Very Happy
AndyF
AndyF

Number of posts : 223
In-Game Name : Andy_Fernandos
Adding a different board to General. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Adding a different board to General. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Adding a different board to General. Empty Re: Adding a different board to General.

Post by XhizorZ Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:29 am

I like it
Write up a Detailed Description of how exactly it works, then we will see if we gonna put it up. Thanx

Victor_Gonzales
XhizorZ
XhizorZ
Be Amazed by my Logic!
Teh OwneR

Number of posts : 490
In-Game Name : Victor_Gonzales
Adding a different board to General. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Adding a different board to General. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Adding a different board to General. Empty Re: Adding a different board to General.

Post by Tim_Soto Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:19 am

Sounds nice i like it
Tim_Soto
Tim_Soto
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 35
In-Game Name : Tim_Soto

Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyF Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:55 am

Ok so here how it will look like, or should look like.

This board/Section will be usefull, because it will help you find anything you want buy. For example, if you have a house and want to sell it, you will make a new topic in this section with [AUCTION] or [SELLING] then you put the item next to it, this will be great BECAUSE everyone will start bidding, if you selling a good house, you can make 1million out of it by people bidding in it. You can also upload a picture. After selling the house/business you want to be, you will reply in your topic and say "(The item your selling) Has been SOLD. Requesting topic to be locked". I will be responsible of locking topics when requsted.

This board will be aviable for everyone. IF you have no money and you like the house, there is no way of bidding or buying it. I will also make different topic ONLY for unowned business, and houses.

How should this board look like?

Ok so this board will be called, "SA:MP CityHall", the description will be like this "business deals, selling, buying ".
AndyF
AndyF

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:18 am

Sounds good, BUT, what if there someone bid and he don't have money only he likes is to grow up the price?
Warren
Warren
Experto
Experto

Number of posts : 361
In-Game Name : Warren_Orton

Registration date : 2008-11-16

http://profiles.friendster.com/11395313

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyF Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:13 pm

in that case, he will be punished and its a must to pay.
AndyF
AndyF

Back to top Go down

Post by XhizorZ Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:56 pm

Yes, also the person must pay first, then the person selling should hand over the item. For bigger items such as Houses and businesses, there must ALWAYS be an Admin Present.

If the person fails to pay first, then simply put the item back up for sale Smile
XhizorZ
XhizorZ
Be Amazed by my Logic!
Teh OwneR

Back to top Go down

Post by NemesisW600 Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:20 am

that is a good idea to get more players, we need more, for 2 days i am playing alone in the server! Shocked
NemesisW600
NemesisW600
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 153
In-Game Name : Nick_Kurosaki

Back to top Go down

Post by XhizorZ Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:14 am

Ok ive made the Basic template of what it should look like in my
opinion. Check it out. It seems pretty good to me, All it needs is for
You Andy, to make the Terms And Conditions.

Cheerz ^_^
XhizorZ
XhizorZ
Be Amazed by my Logic!
Teh OwneR

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyF Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:32 am

Ok guys, and I will look and find the only the Unowned business and houses, if you want help you can PM me Very Happy
AndyF
AndyF

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyF Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:01 am

I like it to Victor, its really great. Very Happy
AndyF
AndyF

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:31 pm

Wow, I really like this. We are working like a team.. CHEERS..!!!
Very Happy cheers Twisted Evil
Warren
Warren
Experto
Experto

Back to top Go down

Post by Insignia Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:01 am

Warren wrote:Sounds good, BUT, what if there someone bid and he don't have money only he likes is to grow up the price?

I think we should RP it after the bidding, IC scamming happens just like in real life, but not more than maybe 1mil. If this happens to you, you must deal it ICly, or maybe report it to the police and the complain will be sent to trial. Anyways, it's just an idea/suggestion though.
Insignia
Insignia
nOOb KiLLeR
nOOb KiLLeR

Number of posts : 183
In-Game Name : Mario_Conti
Adding a different board to General. Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Adding a different board to General. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:22 am

Your right, but we are starting only here at the Forum. So that it was hard to call police here. lolz
Warren
Warren
Experto
Experto

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyF Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:21 am

xD yep Warren, by the way, don't forget there are admins here Very Happy
AndyF
AndyF

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:42 pm

Yeah there's an admin here, but how we can RP it? I thinks the best way is to Post your selling house or business here then put your number then if they want your stuff they will gonna call you.
That is only my suggestion.
Warren
Warren
Experto
Experto

Back to top Go down

Post by XhizorZ Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:03 am

Yes, the point of having this section is to make sure everything goes according to plan. All transactions start here, then once a decision has been made, it is up to the two players to make time to meet in the game then do the exchange. Once again, if it is a large transaction, then the two people must also consult an admin (in-game Admin, not forum admin (although for now, in-game admins are also forum admins)) and decide on a time to make the trade. This information should be in the "Conditions of Use" Section i made in the City Hall....
XhizorZ
XhizorZ
Be Amazed by my Logic!
Teh OwneR

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyF Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:28 am

There will be no scaming, however, if someone scams he really will be punished and scaming won't count as RPING!!! SO YOU CAN'T SAY I RP SCAMMING!!! This won't help you with shit Very Happy so don't about scaming
AndyF
AndyF

Back to top Go down

Post by XhizorZ Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:16 am

lol funny, yeah something like that. Not so abrasive though. Razz
When do you think youl be done with the City Hall area andy? There are alot of new changes and i want to make a newsletter to send out to everybody. Cheerz ^_^
XhizorZ
XhizorZ
Be Amazed by my Logic!
Teh OwneR

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyF Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:35 am

Ok I finished it with all of the boards, just Terms and Conditions is messing, as matter fact, I need you to explian more what is it about
AndyF
AndyF

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:25 pm

Nice Teamwork! cheers
Warren
Warren
Experto
Experto

Back to top Go down

Post by XhizorZ Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:12 pm

Well the Terms And Conditions area is where all the rules and procedures are kept. So to keep the actual selling and buying areas clear of Sticky posts etc... I have already started the Terms and conditions and there you can see exactly how it should be formatted. Keep in mind that with a system like this, SECURITY is the best thing we can give our players. Good luck....
XhizorZ
XhizorZ
Be Amazed by my Logic!
Teh OwneR

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyF Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:07 pm

Ok, Well I will work on it (Not going to publish it yet). I will do it in my notepad and whne I'm finish I will upload it. Very Happy
AndyF
AndyF

Back to top Go down

Post by XhizorZ Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:28 pm

Great! This is really going well, as soon as our player numbers go up again, this is going to be one BUSY forum! Im so glad we are working together on this.
XhizorZ
XhizorZ
Be Amazed by my Logic!
Teh OwneR

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyF Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:17 am

xD the board is gone ;'( Don't know where it is.
AndyF
AndyF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down