World Life RP Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new server features(under construction)

+9
NemesisW600
AndyF
Hells
Warren
Pedersen37
Exclikers
XhizorZ
Insignia
James_Alex
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

new server features(under construction) Empty new server features(under construction)

Post by James_Alex Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:19 pm

Like you see i'm in creating of new server features will be in the server when i finish them.

new server features(under construction) Rrv02d

-new Vehicles system
yes, you can own maximum 10 vehicles at the same time, and some vehicles like Bullet or Chetaah will be only for donators, also you can use /v find1 to 10 to find your car, and no more /v lock 1 to 10, you can also use only /v lock and you lock the vehicle wich is near you or on it.

-new enter system (finish)
yes in the server no more typing /enter to enter houses bizzs hotels... it will be by only pressing the enter key.

-location (finish)
now in the left down you can see your location at any time you want.

-Chan/Radio system (finish)
from now you have 5 chans at your vehicle's radio, so you can use /turnchan to turn to the next or last chan, also you must be a (radioniste) to type /onair [num(1-5)] to get on air (make sure that you stay at the ABC studio or you will be disconnected), you can also invite someone at your chan by using /setonair, and if you like to disconnect use /outair or to disconnecte your invited use /setoutair.

-Hotel system(is now 85%)
from now you can buy hotels in Los Santos by using /buyhotel, or you can also buyrooms have a lunch... by using /hotel (text) and you see the hotels help.

-Football system
you can too play football if there is a match started, to start a match use /startmatch, /stopmatch, to play foot use /playfoot and /leavefoot to leave the match, also you must press the fire key to shot the ball.

-2 parking places system
now you have tow great parking places at los santos, the first in near the bank and the second is near the bus station.

-Donaters system (finish)
also if you are a donator you type /dh to see the donators help, and if you are a donator you can use /changename and /changepass, /changephnum(the phone number) /dc donators chat and of course the cars like Bullet and Cheetah and you can make a signature by using /signature or change it(/chsig) ot remove it(/removesig) and it show for the other players if you talk in the Global/Local OOC . You can too use /gethelp to get a special donater command, like can you give me level 3... and the admins 80 % may accept it(do not abuse of it), and /dreport is a sepcial donter report wich too the admins may 80 % accept it.

-opening gate
now not more pressing /gateopen to open the gate, you can from now press the fire key to open it.

-locking cars system
from now if you try to enter a locked car no more returning to your place you will also play to robber animation.

-Anti-Cheat system
yes a new anti-cheat will be bring to the server and it detect: Ulatimate health and armour hack, teleporting hack and of course the detection of duck to money weapons...

-new animations(finish)
yes, it will be a lot of animations wich will added to our server, i thing more than new 30 animation.

any ideas to add, or someone dosen't like something ? juste comment here and i'll see what can i do.

This features are underconstruction, so do not ask to see them before i finish.

Last edited by James_Alex on Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:14 pm; edited 7 times in total
James_Alex
James_Alex
Official Scripter
Official Scripter

Number of posts : 132
In-Game Name : James_Alex
new server features(under construction) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100new server features(under construction) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

new server features(under construction) Empty Re: new server features(under construction)

Post by Insignia Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:21 pm

Very fucking NICE!!! I'll go IG to check it out.
Insignia
Insignia
nOOb KiLLeR
nOOb KiLLeR

Number of posts : 183
In-Game Name : Mario_Conti
new server features(under construction) Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100new server features(under construction) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-22

Back to top Go down

new server features(under construction) Empty Re: new server features(under construction)

Post by XhizorZ Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:55 pm

Server is Down while you finish?
XhizorZ
XhizorZ
Be Amazed by my Logic!
Teh OwneR

Number of posts : 490
In-Game Name : Victor_Gonzales
new server features(under construction) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100new server features(under construction) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Exclikers Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:50 pm

very nice work dude.. i still not updates it to our server.. i will wait until he finished it all...

BTW. Server is online now, just restarted it.
Exclikers
Exclikers
Ghettoz Mha Hommie
Server Owner
Ghettoz Mha HommieServer Owner

Number of posts : 193
In-Game Name : Ryan_Cooper

Registration date : 2008-11-10

http://www.worldliferp.com

Back to top Go down

new server features(under construction) Empty more V cars

Post by Pedersen37 Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:22 pm

there are only a few cars to buy left we need more cars the admins give them self cash and buy all the cars and we other dont get any cars please make some more shops we can buy in Very Happy
Pedersen37
Pedersen37
nOOb KiLLeR
nOOb KiLLeR

Number of posts : 160
In-Game Name : Mark_Hammond
new server features(under construction) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100new server features(under construction) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:28 pm

WOW Nice..
Warren
Warren
Experto
Experto

Number of posts : 361
In-Game Name : Warren_Orton

Registration date : 2008-11-16

http://profiles.friendster.com/11395313

Back to top Go down

Post by Hells Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:31 pm

Very Awesome I Look Forward To It!
Hells
Hells
Learning Forumz
Learning Forumz

Number of posts : 26
In-Game Name : Phil_Michaels
new server features(under construction) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100new server features(under construction) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by James_Alex Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:58 am

ok, but wait unitil the works finish
enjoy:D
James_Alex
James_Alex
Official Scripter
Official Scripter

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyF Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:24 am

HOLD UP!!!! 10 cars is ALOT this means, YOU WILL NEED TO ADD LOTS OF TONS More cars to game.. I think 3 is pretty good now, so lets hold on to 3 cars and not 10 .
AndyF
AndyF

Number of posts : 223
In-Game Name : Andy_Fernandos

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Insignia Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:40 am

I suggest make it 4-5, would be useful to those new players who wanted to make an unofficial faction.
Insignia
Insignia
nOOb KiLLeR
nOOb KiLLeR

new server features(under construction) Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100new server features(under construction) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyF Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:32 am

I'm talking about the car ownership :\ what you talking about :S
AndyF
AndyF

Back to top Go down

Post by Insignia Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:49 pm

Yes, I'm talking about the cars ownership also, lol.
Insignia
Insignia
nOOb KiLLeR
nOOb KiLLeR

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:20 pm

Hmm... Yeah, I think 3 is enough.
Warren
Warren
Experto
Experto

Back to top Go down

Post by James_Alex Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:39 pm

no, i'll create 3 for the normal and 6 for the donator Very Happy
James_Alex
James_Alex
Official Scripter
Official Scripter

Back to top Go down

Post by Exclikers Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:49 pm

yah thats it..

Normal Players can buy maximum of 3 cars..
and plus 4 cars for donators..

so the total of 7 cars..
Exclikers
Exclikers
Ghettoz Mha Hommie
Server Owner
Ghettoz Mha HommieServer Owner

Number of posts : 193
In-Game Name : Ryan_Cooper

Registration date : 2008-11-10

http://www.worldliferp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XhizorZ Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:00 pm

Sounds good to me Smile
XhizorZ
XhizorZ
Be Amazed by my Logic!
Teh OwneR

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:28 pm

Wow, lots of cars!
Warren
Warren
Experto
Experto

Back to top Go down

Post by James_Alex Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:10 pm

yeah, 4 is good for donator
James_Alex
James_Alex
Official Scripter
Official Scripter

Back to top Go down

Post by Insignia Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:13 am

Hmm, okay, so People will be more encourage to donate.
Insignia
Insignia
nOOb KiLLeR
nOOb KiLLeR

Back to top Go down

Post by XhizorZ Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:00 am

Oh dear, He has figured out our Master Plan!!! We must terminate him at once... Oops did i say that out-loud? ..... lmao
XhizorZ
XhizorZ
Be Amazed by my Logic!
Teh OwneR

Back to top Go down

Post by Insignia Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:30 am

Rofl, Noes, I must flee from the city before I get terminated.
Insignia
Insignia
nOOb KiLLeR
nOOb KiLLeR

Back to top Go down

Post by NemesisW600 Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:05 am

i like the new animations! are funny! lol!
NemesisW600
NemesisW600
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 153
In-Game Name : Nick_Kurosaki

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyF Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:48 am

You lucky Sad I can't get my GTA SA Working again Sad And I can't join the server Sad I'm trying but nothing :'(
AndyF
AndyF

Back to top Go down

Post by James_Alex Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:17 am

why ? i can help you mybe
have u any idea from where the probleme come ? or anything have relation ?
James_Alex
James_Alex
Official Scripter
Official Scripter

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyF Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:25 am

Nop, I have no idea where the problem is comming from. I turned on my computer, tried to run GTA SA:MP crashed and kept on crashing Sad I don't know what to do Sad
AndyF
AndyF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next